Wed, 16 October 2013
One of the biggest, untapped prospecting opportunities is our own personal and professional networks.
But many of us are reluctant to do it. Why? Most common reasons are because you:
2. Don’t want to sound stupid
3. Don’t want to mix business and friendship
4. Don’t want to feel awkward
5. Believe there's no value in it
6. Don’t know how to explain what you do to a lay person
None of these have to be true. They’re only true if you believe them — or if you’re not prepared to address them.
Let's analyze each of these reasons...